From Graces Guide
of Slough Trading Estate.
1919 First Citroen car imported for the Olympia Motor Show.
From 1919 to 1923 distribution of the cars was done by Gaston, Williams and Wigmore.
1923 Formed as a private company.
1926 The factory at Slough was opened for assembly and finishing of Citroens.
1949 The 'Light Fifteen' and the six-cylinder models assembled at Slough. 
1951 Exhibitor at the 1951 Motor Show in the Car Section.
1961 Has 534 employees and capital of £300,000. 
1961 Manufacturers of "Citroen" cars. 534 employees. 
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Importer. 
1967 Took over Panhard
List of Models
- Citroen Cars: Light Fifteen
- Citroen Cars: Six Cylinder
- Citroen Cars: Ten
- Citroen Cars: Traction Avant
- Citroen-Kegresse Half-Track
- Citroen Cars: DS
- Citroen Cars: Bijou
- Citroen Cars: Ami
Sources of Information
- The Autocar of 19th August 1949 p845
- 1961 Guide to Key British Enterprises: Motor, Motor-Cycle and Commercial Vehicle Manufacturers
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- 1963 Motor Show