Charles Thomas Parsons
Charles Thomas Parsons (1824- )
1851 Living at Vicargae Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham: Lawrence Crawley (age 54 born Ireland), Merchant. With his wife Cathe Crawley (age 50 born Ireland) and Harriett W Janconet (age 48 born Ireland); his son-in-law Chas. Thos. Parsons (age 27 born Birmingham), Merchant; his daughter Mary Parsons (age 29 born France) and his grand-daugher Meggy Partons (age 1 Month born Edgbaston). Three servants.
1852 August 12th. Death of his wife Mary
1853 Married in Dublin to Isabella the daughter of Henry Clare, late vice-president of the General Post Office.
1864 Charles T. Parsons, Metal Merchant, Ann Street, Birmingham joins the I.Mech.E.
Sources of Information
- Aris's Birmingham Gazette - Monday 03 April 1848
- Paddington Marriage Banns
- 1851 Census
- Gloucester Journal - Saturday 21 August 1852
- Dublin Evening Mail - Friday 04 November 1853
- 1864 Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Birmingham Daily Post - Saturday 25 July 1863