of 9 Cavendish Square, London, W1. Telephone: Langham 1713-4. (1947)
- 1934 Patent - Improvements in or relating to charts for sight testing. 
- 1936 Patent - Improvements in barographs. 
- 1939  The engineer, Cyril Winter, of C. W.Dixey Ltd made the first lathe for PMMA scleral lenses.
- 1942 C. W. Dixey and Son Ltd announced the perfecting of a grinding technique for plastic lenses.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Ophthalmological Equipment for the Diagnosis of Ocular errors, Testing and Correction thereof, Flexible Contact Lenses for correcting visual deficiencies and for foreign body locating, and various accessories used with above. (Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. E.1780) 
- 1950 The first travelling representative for a contact lens company, when he began such work for C. W. Dixey Ltd.
Sources of Information