Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 143,871 pages of information and 230,109 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Holbrook Lane, Coventry
1911 Public company formed. Presumably British Chuck and Piston Ring Co
WWI Developed and applied methods of finding the best iron for piston rings for aircraft engines.
1919 Name changed to British Piston Ring Co
1935 The re-armament programme of the middle thirties brought many challenges to the aircraft industry and to component makers, and one of them was the highly specialised manufacture of the sodium-cooled aero engine valve. To Mr. W. A. Oubridge the challenge was irresistible and through his contacts in America, arrangements were made in 1935 for the formation, in conjunction with the Eaton Manufacturing Co., of a further subsidiary at Coventry, British Aero Components Ltd., a step which was to prove of immense value when the war clouds loomed again four years later. The company financially benefited quite substantially after this agreement.
1937 Manufacturers of piston rings, hugh-duty cast-iron alloy specialists. "Brico" and "Brilybdenum" Cast Iron Alloy Products. 
Offered Bricovmo reconditioning service
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
c.1940 Later the replacement side of the business was segregated from the manufacturers trade and a new company, Bricovmo Ltd., was formed to handle sales and distribution of pistons and rings.
1947 Part of the Brico Organisation
1961 Manufacturers of pistons, piston rings, gudgeon pins, cylinder liners, valve guides, valve seat inserts, chilled iron tappets, swirl chambers, rocker arms, cast iron bar and centrifugal castings. 
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Piston rings and liners etc.