From Graces Guide
1908-1914 Mainly built buses but a few were fitted with truck bodies
1913 Showed their first goods vehicles at the Royal Agricultural Show in Bristol - a brewer's dray and a wagon for dairy produce
WWI Supplied 18 vehicles to the RNAS betrwwn July 1914 and January 1915
1915 Launched the 'W' model
1920 The W model developed in to the 4-tonner. The W model sold almost 650 units with around 130 of these being in commercial form.
1923 A 2-ton model introduced and 267 were built in total
1931. Production of the W ceased
1932 On being acquired by Thomas Tilling all production of lorries ceased.
1952 Produced its first good vehicle for the Road Haulage Executive, later to be British Road Services (BRS). The first vehicles were at the maximum allowed 22 tons.
1964 Production of goods vehicles ceased.
- W (1920-1931) 4-ton.
- HG6L (1952- ) 22/24-ton eight-wheeler
- Bristol: HA6G
Sources of Information