Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 132,812 pages of information and 210,387 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
This entry covers the business variously named as Samuel Bissicks, Bissicks, and Bissicks Brothers.
1862 Advert: 'FOR SALE, several MODEL STEAM-ENGINES ; also, several New and Second-hand STEAM GAUGES, at Samuel Bissicks's, Millwright and Engineer, Bear Lane, and 31, Temple Street, Bristol.'
1874 Partnership dissolved on 31 December between Frederick Joseph Bissicks, George Philip Bissicks, James John Bissicks, and Thomas Francis Bissicks, Engineers and Millwrights, trading as Bissicks Brothers, of 31 Temple Back