Barnett and Foster
From Graces Guide
Maker of bottling machinery and of essences for soft drinks, etc, of Niagara Works, Eagle Wharf Road, London N, and Queensbridge Rd, London E8
1850 (or 1858) Company established by Sampson Barnett (sic)
1870 Frederick Foster became a partner of Mr. Sampson Barnett (sic), Hoxton; the firm became Messrs. Barnett and Foster; Foster devoted his attention to the improvement of aerated-water machinery. Barnett pulled back from active involvement in the firm
1880 Dissolution of the Partnership between Samson Barnett the elder, Samson Barnett the younger, and Frederick Foster, in the trade or business of Engineers, carried on by them at Forston-street Hoxton, in the county of Middlesex, under the firm of Barnett, Son, and Foster, so far as concerns Samson Barnett the younger, who retires therefrom as and from the 30th day of September, 1880.
1885 "NOTICE is hereby given, that the Partnership which was carried on by Samson Barnett and Frederick Foster, under the firm of Barnett and Foster, from the 1st January, 1880, to 3lst December, 1882, at 23, Forston-street, Hoxton, in the county of Middlesex, and on and after 1st January, 1883, first, at the same place, and subsequently at 20, Eagle Wharf-road, Hoxton aforesaid, in the trade or business of Engineers, has been dissolved, as and from the 31st day of December, 1884, by mutual consent; and that all assets will be received and debts and liabilities discharged by the said Frederick Foster, as on and from the last-mentioned date. The business will in future be carried on under the same style of: Barnett and Foster."
1888 Samson Barnett senior died.
1894 Antwerp Exhibition. Awarded Diploma of Honour for Machinery and Machine Tools. 
1894 Brewer’s Exhibition. Equipment for aerated waters. 
1898 Absorbed Galloway Brothers (of Bolton).
1914 Engineers, manufacturing chemists, suppliers of machinery ingredients and general supplies to the bottling trades, manufacturers of diving apparatus, bottles and boxes, ice and refrigerating machinery. Employees 350. 
By 1930 2 of the partners were also directors of Bratby and Hinchliffe
1934 Company incorporated to acquire the partnership of Barnett and Foster.
1943 Started making "Nutritive syrup" to Ministry of Food specification