December 1961. Front cover.
December 1961. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial- Engineering Conferences...497
- Daimler V-eight Engines - Detailed analysis of two unusually interesting high-performance power units, of 2.5 and 4.5 litres swept volume...498
- Kugelfischer Petrol Injection - New system offered as an optional extra on a well-known French car...508
- Books - Brief comments on recent foreign publications on automobile engineering...513
- Bodywork Review - Amenities and finish improving, and American influence evident in European styles...514
- The TransfeRobot 200 - An automatic device for the repetitive manipulation, feeding or assembly, under electronic control, of component parts - Robodyne Division of U.S. Industries and U.S. Industries...521
- Vehicle Development Testing - New type Dawe vibration generator employed at Ford Engineering Division to facilitate calibration of vibration test equipment...522
- Automatic Shaft-hardening Machine - New Delapena induction-heating equipment for the treatment of Vauxhall Victor gearbox components...524
- Chromium Plating Plant at B.M.C. - Automatic plant of German manufacture treats medium-size components in a continuous process...526
- Lapping Developments - Application of the lapping process to high-rate production of a wider range of components is made possible by the introduction of new and larger lapping machines...534
- Current Patents - Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications...537
Sources of Information