October 1961. Front cover.
October 1961. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial - Learning from Motor Shows
- Borg-Warner Model 35 Transmission Part I: The mechanical aspects of a compact three-speed 366 automatic unit, intended for the medium-size car
- Larger Diesel Engine for Land-Rovers - Land Rover...371
- Hydrostatic Transmissions - Extensive range of German units to be manufactured in Great Britain by The Plessey Co. Ltd...381
- Continental Coachwork - Part II: A review of the latest trends and some of the noteworthy features of this year's models - Pininfarina, Touring, Vignale, Viotta...382
- Machine Tool Transporter - The Pitt LI5. ultra-low loader semi-trailer incorporates several novel features, including trailing-link independent suspension - Pitt Trailers...392
- Production Control - Productograph equipment provides instant assessment of machine loading, and permanently records analysis of the down-time for a whole workshop - Siemans-Halske, Germany, and Adrema...396
- Forming Toothed Components - Progress towards the rapid production of accurate gear forms by the cold-forging process - Cold Forging...402
- Current Patents - Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications...404
Sources of Information