Aniline Leather Co
of 12 Hampton Road, Croydon, Surrey. Telephone: Thornton Heath 4244-5. Cables: "Anilethco, Croydon"
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Hides, Kips and Splits for Travel Goods, Portfolios and Hand Bags, Semi-chrome Kips, Plain and Printed for Shoe Upper Leather, Flexible Splits for Insoles. Upholstery Hides for Furniture and Automobiles. (Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand No. 401) 
- Note: 
- Kip or Kipskin is leather prepared from the skin of young or small cattle, intermediate in grade between calfskin and cowhide.
- Split is a single thickness of a split hide, having the same finish on both sides.
Sources of Information
- 1947 British Industries Fair p13
- Chambers English Dictionary