Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,822 pages of information and 211,931 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
The Albion Motor Company of Scotstoun, Glasgow was a manufacturer of cars and commercial vehicles.
See also -
1900 Commenced motor car manufacture.
1902 Became a private company
1902 Produced a half-ton van
1904 The company moved to a large factory at Scotstoun.
1907 J. F. Henderson is Joint MD.
1913 Supplied large number of commercial and public service vehicles both at home and abroad
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices of Petrol Motor Commercial Vehicles see the 1917 Red Book
1914 Became a public company.
By 1928 Company was known as Albion Motor Car Co (see advert)
1931 Name changed to (presumably) Albion Motors Ltd
1935 Acquired Halleys Industrial Motors
1944 Producing the four-cylinder (68 bhp) and six-cylinder (102 bhp) diesel engines.
1951 Acquired by Leyland Motors
1954 3-4 ton 'Claymore' introduced. The 7-year old 6-7 ton 'Chieftain' selling well. 
1957 Sir Jackson Millar the chairman receives knighthood.
1958 H. W. Fulton the MD retires
1958 Dec. Henry Spurrier (III) replaces Jackson Millar as chairman
1972 The Albion name was discontinued.