AEI Lamp and Lighting Co
Glass envelopes were manufactured by BTH at Chesterfield
By 1956 AEI Lamp and Lighting Co was a part of AEI
1961 Glass Tubes and Components formed as a joint venture to take over the glass manufacture and sales activities of GEC at Lemington, and Wembley and the AEI Lamp and Lighting Co at Chesterfield, other than Glass Bulbs Ltd.
The reconstituted board of directors was as follows: Mr A. Deutsch, chairman, Mr. J. G. Christopher, Mr J. Clement, Mr S. R. Eade, Mr S. Hale.
Sources of Information
- The Times April 10, 1958
- The Times, November 24, 1961
- The Times, Apr 06, 1965
- The Engineer 1964/08/28