Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 130,401 pages of information and 207,072 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Issued by the Aero Club de France. Listed by the date the Registration number was issued. There were 18 registrations in 1909.
1. Louis Bleriot 7th January
3. Leon Delagrange 7th January
4. Robert Esnault-Pelterie 7th January
5. Henry Farman 7th January (Duplicated number).
5. Ferdinand Ferber 7th January (Duplicated number).
12. Alberto Santos-Dumont 7th January
14. Orville Wright 7th January
15. Wilbur Wright 7th January
10. Paul Tissandier 16th September (Duplicated number).
17. Alfred Leblanc 16th December
26. Henri Bregi 21st December
Continued at 1910 Aviators Certificates - France