Held on the 12th December 1895 at the Palais de l'Industrie. Because of the limitation on space, only a few vehicles were shown in motion.
Exhibiting there were:-
- Panhard-Levassor showed phaetons, a wagonette, a cab, an ambulance wagon, a char-a-banc, and four and two seat cars valued at £200 and £150
- La Societe Gladiateur showed a tricycle, a tandem and a quadricycle like a two-seat pony chaise.
- Duncan et Supurbie showed a number of petrol cycles and a charrette.
- De Dion-Bouton showed a steam racing carriage and petrol motor tricycles
- Peugeot showed a large number of cars of various types including racing cars, charrettes etc.
- Lepape showed a traction carriage with hood. The drive was by two leather edged wheels acing against each other.
- Roger showed carriages having engines with horizontal cylinders like Benz
- Delahaye of Tours showed a wagonette
- Loyal showed a 4 hp two-cylinder motor carriage
- La Compagnie de Voitures sans Chevaux
Sources of Information