1885. Index to Contents of Proceedings.
Note: This is a sub-section of 1885 Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Index to Contents of Proceedings
- List of Officers - v
- List of Members - vii
- Articles and Bye-Laws - lxxvii
- PROCEEDINGS, JANUARY MEETING.
- Election of New Members - 1
- Annual Report of Council - 3
- Election of Officers - 22
- Alterations in Bye-Laws - 25
- Condition of Carbon in Steel by Sir Frederick A. Abel - 30
- Friction Experiments by B. Tower - 58
- Memoirs - 71
- PROCEEDINGS, MARCH MEETING.
- Council Appointments - 75
- Wood-Cutting Machinery by G. Richards - 77
- Tower Spherical Engine by R. H. Heenan - 96
- Paddle-Wheel Navigation by H. Sandham - 121
- Memoirs - 160
- PROCEEDINGS, APRIL MEETING.
- Election of New Members - 163
- Automatic Machine-Gun by H. S. Maxim - 167
- Riveted Joints, Series XI, XII, XIII by A. B. W. Kennedy - 198
- Abstract of Experiments on Riveted Joints by A. B. W. Kennedy - 236
- Blooming Mill by C. B. Holland - 292
- Memoirs - 300
- PROCEEDINGS, AUGUST MEETING, LINCOLN.
- Reception - 303
- Election of New Members - 305
- Address of the President - 309
- Steam Navvy by J. Ruston - 349
- Semi-Portable Engine by J. Richardson - 371
- Private Electric Lighting by R. H. C. Nevile - 376
- Frodingham Iron Industry by G. Dove - 413
- Tripier Spherical Eccentric by L. Poillon - 422
- Excursions, &c. - 431
- Notices of Works &c. visited- 437
- Memoirs - 458
- PROCEEDINGS, OCTOBER MEETING, COVENTRY.
- Election of New Members - 461
- Nomination of Candidates for Council - 463
- Notice of motion for alteration in Bye-Law - 465
- Works &c. visited - 466
- Construction of Cycles by R. E. Phillips - 467
- Memoirs - 525
- Index to Proceedings 1885 - 529
Sources of Information