Thomas Turner and Co (Sheffield)
of Suffolk Works, Sheffield. (1929)
Ditto Address. Telephone: Sheffield 20111. Cables: "Renrut Sheffield". (1947)
- 1802 Company established.
- 1898 Amalgamated with Wingfield, Rowbotham and Co.
- 1914 Manufacturers of crucible steel, saws, files, table and pocket cutlery, scissors, razors, edge tools and electro-plate. Specialities: Joseph Hayward and Co's celebrated "Kettle" brand pen and pocket knives. Employees 800. 
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of "Royal" Safety Razor Blades and "Royal" Shaving Soaps. Showing in conjunction with Robert W. Phillips. (Stand No. M.4) 
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fiar. Manufacturers of Canteens, Flatware, Hotelware, Safety Razor Blades, Cutlery, Scissors, Pocket Knives, Pewterware, Butchers Knives, Slicers, Palette and Cooks' Knives. (Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. D.1676)