Projectile and Engineering Co
From Graces Guide
of Thessaly Road, London
1889 Company founded.
1902 Public company formed as Projectile Co (1902). The Projectile Co (1902) was registered on 20 January, to acquire the business of a company of almost similar title, manufacturing shells and projectiles of all classes. 
1919 Name changed.
Became a leading supplier of plastics machinery under the brand name PECO
1961 Manufacturers of shells and other projectiles, motor car axles and frames, plastic moulding machines, and die-casting machines. 1,000 employees. 
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Front suspension and engine cross members etc. 
1965 Acquired by GKN; Imre Gaspar became managing director.
1969 The company was relocated to Wolverhampton