Harrison and Co (Lincoln)
From Graces Guide
of Malleable Ironworks, North Hykeham
1874 Frederick Henry Harrison took over premises in St. Mark's Lane, Lincoln, from John Tye, millwright, and started the Lincoln Malleable Iron and Steel Alloy Works, which grew into one of the most important industries of Lincoln.
1883 Formerly Harrison, Teague and Birch
Harrison carried on the business by himself until December 1904, when it was turned into a company. The works at Hykeham, which had, prior to that date, been carried on independently of the St. Mark's Lane Works, were amalgamated, and the whole has been continued as one business, with Harrison as chairman
1937 Bought by Leys Malleable Castings Co
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Malleable iron castings.