Harrison, Fisher and Co
From Graces Guide
of Trafalgar Works, Sheffield. (1922)
of Trafalgar Street, Sheffield 1. Telephone: Sheffield 26521. (1947)
- 1922 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Table Cutlery, Spoons and Forks, and Electro-plated Ware. (Stand No. D.62) 
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of High Quality Safety Razor Blades, Pen and Pocket Cutlery, Table Cutlery, Fisheaters and Flatware, Silver and EPNS Teasets, Waiters' Trays and General Holloware. (Olympia, Ground floor, Stand No. D.1652) 
- Note: Extract from Website:
- "On 1st June 2007, Harrison Fisher and Co changed its name to Taylors Eye Witness Limited. The name makes life much simpler for customers, suppliers and ourselves as we focus on the development of the Taylors Eye Witness brand - high quality well designed products from the cutting edge experts.
- Taylors Eye Witness was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th Century. "Eye Witness" Trade mark was first registered in 1838 and has since become synonymous with the finest cutlery. The inspiration for the choice of "Eye Witness" as a trade mark is believed to be Shakespeare's line in Henry 1V - "No eye hath seen better". Today our products are sold in many countries across the world, often as private label programs for leading retailers."
-  Taylor's Eye Witness Website