Falkirk Iron Co
From Graces Guide
of Falkirk, Scotland. Telephone: Falkirk 362. Telegraphic Address: "Castings, Falkirk". (1937)
1810 Falkirk Foundry Co set up by men from the Carron Co.
1819 Falkirk Iron Co was established as a Joint Stock Company.
1830 R. W. Kennard became a co-partner and the company was re-named Ashwell and Kennard until 1849.
H. E. Hoole and Co became a department of Falkirk Iron Co.
1875 Castlelaurie Iron Works was set up by Falkirk Iron Co.
1912 Falkirk Iron Co was incorporated with the registration number SC008197.
1914 Ironfounders and manufacturers of cast iron goods. Employees 1,500. 
WWI Manufactured munitions
1920 Falkirk Iron Company went into liquidation. It was re-incorporated the same year with the registration number SC011294.
1922 Had reached agreement with the Hotpoint Electric Appliance Co to market and sell the electric heaters and cookers that they made; this area of the company's activities would be concentrate on manufacturing such products .
1929 The company became part of Allied Ironfounders.
1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Selection of enamelled Cast Iron Fireplaces, new designs and latest colourings. "Boilanbake" Cooker and "Homepride" Portable Range. Plentiful hot water with ovens and cooking hobs. New pattern Hot Water Boiler. (Stand Nos. B.609 and B.508) 
1961 The company was dissolved and the foundry became a department of Allied Ironfounders Ltd.
1969 Allied Ironfounders was taken over by Glynwed.
1981 The foundry, Falkirk Iron Works, closed.
Sources of Information
-  Scottish Ironworks