F. J. Edwards
From Graces Guide
of Loudoun Road Works, London, NW8
of 359-361 Euston Road, London, NW1. Telephone: Euston 4681 (5 lines). Telegraphic Address: "Besco" tools, Norwest, London. (1937)
1916 Private company formed as Belgian Specialities Co
1917 Name changed.
1922 British Industries Fair Advert for the "Deliverem" Cigarette and Match Cabinet. Cabinets in Wood and Metal, delivering automatically one of each in one movement; also Ash Trays in several finishes. (Stand No. J.44a) 
1937 British Industries Fair Advert for "Besco" Sheet Metal Working Machinery including Universal Swing Beam Folding Machine; Tin Box Making Machinery; Canning Plant. Also reconditioned machinery. (Engineering/Metals/Quarry, Roads and Mining/Transport Section - Stand No. D.505) 
1937 Sheet metal working machinery manufacturers. "Besco" Machines and Tools. 
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
1940 Advert. Sheet metal working machinery. 
1945 Advert. Sheet metal working machinery. 
1961 Manufacturers of sheet metal working machinery and woodworking machinery. 450 employees. 
1963 Patent - Improvements in or relating to metal folding machines.
Sources of Information
- 1922 British Industries Fair Advert lxxi; and p25
- 1937 British Industries Fair Advert on plan inset under front cover; and p358.
- 1937 The Aeroplane Directory of the Aviation and Allied Industries
- Mechanical World Year Book 1940. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p166
- Mechanical World Year Book 1945. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p202
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
-  Wikipatents