Easton and Amos
of London. Also Easton, Amos and Sons
1843 James Beswick leaves the partnership. '...the Partnership heretofore subsisting between us, James Easton, Charles Edwards Amos, and James Beswick, carrying on the business of Plumbers, at the Grove, Great Guilford-street, in the parish of Saint Saviour, in the borough of Southwark is this day dissolved, by mutual consent...'
1849 Mentions as insolvent debtor James Butterworth, of No. 6, Belvidere-road. Lambeth, Surrey, Clerk and Traveller to Messrs. Easton and Amos, of the Grove, Great Guildford-street, Southwark, Surrey, Engineers, and also Clerk of the District Church of All Saint's, Lambeth.
1850 Easton & Amos beam engine at Taunton Museum (The Museum of Somerset), formerly in Pearsall's Silk Mills, Taunton. Numerous photos of various features of this engine are shown in Easton and Amos Beam Engine in Taunton
c.1855 Four column Woolf-type beam pumping engine for the Ashbridge Estate, Little Gaddesden 
c.1855 Engine for West Butterwick Drainage, Lincs (South Common Area).
1860 Became Easton, Amos and Sons
c.1860 Stationary steam engines for Portsmouth Water Works.
1861 Engine for the Somerset Rivers Drainage Board (Westonzoyland Station).
1861 Easton & Amos pumping machine (two-cylinder steam engine driving Appold centrifugal pump) preserved in running order at Westonzoyland Pumping Station Museum. Westonzoyland Museum
1863 Beam pumping engine from Cliftonville Pumping Station (Northampton) now preserved at Kew Bridge Steam Museum
1864 Easton Amos & Sons pumping machine preserved at Curry Moor Pumping Station in Somerset.
1864 Gas pumping engine used at Old Kent Road gasworks. (Exhibit at Birmingham Thinktank museum)
1864 William Anderson joined the company and planned the new works at Erith. The company's business was making pumping machinery of all kinds, centrifugal pumps, cranes, boilers, and paper and sugar machinery.
1864 Engine for Somerset Rivers Drainage Board (Stanmoor Station).
1866 'James Easton the elder, Charles Edwards Amos, James Easton the younger, Edward Easton, Percy Shaw Easton, James Chapman Amos, and William Anderson, carrying on business together as Engineers, Ship Builders, and Iron Workers and Founders, at the Erith Works, Erith; in the county of Kent, expired on the 30th day of June, 1866, by effluxion of time, so far as respects the said James Easton the elder and Charles Edwards Amos' 
1866 Easton, Amos and Sons. Largest makers of the true Appold pump. 
1866 James Easton and C. E. Amos retired from the company which became Easton and Anderson
In 1873 Tunbridge Wells Water Works advertised for sale two Easton & Amos engines: one 1 HP table engine of 6.5" bore, 18" stroke, and one 18 HP beam engine, high and low pressure combined, 2 ft 10" stroke
Sources of Information
-  Gazette Issue 20296 published on the 15 December 1843. Page 22 of 48
-  Gazette Issue 20962 published on the 30 March 1849. Page 37 of 40
- Plate 103, 'Stationary Steam Engines of Great Britain, Volume 6: The South Midlands', by George Watkins, Landmark Publishing Ltd
- Gazette Issue 23216 published on the 5 February 1867. Page 42 of 78
- The Engineer of 13th April 1866 p279
- The Engineer 1867/12/13.
- Kent & Sussex Courier, 5 September 1873
- Stationary Steam Engines of Great Britain by George Watkins. Vol 10