Dunstall were motorcycles produced from 1967 to 1982 by Paul Dunstall.
- 1967 Having already made his name racing Norton twins, from preparation work, tuning and modifications, Paul Dunstall was, by that year, a registered manufacturer.
- 1968 After many successes in production races, he made his mark in the TT 750cc class that year.
- 1970 onwards. Dunstall became more and more involved in producing tuning kits and custom parts. Firstly for Norton Commando and later for Japanese machines. He worked with Suzuki to produce modified fours and these combined new exhaust systems with all the items needed to make a café racer.
- By 1979 Dunstall had built complete Dunstall Nortons, BSAs, Triumphs, Métisses, Hondas, Kawasakis, Suzukis, and Yamahas.
- 1982 In approximately that year, Dunstall sold the name and moved to pastures new.
Sources of Information
The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X