The earliest steamships included
- Charlotte Dundas 1803.
- PS Comet 1812. Service of the River Clyde between Glasgow and Greenock
- Clyde Steam Boats 1813. Three boats plying between Glasgow and Greenock
- L'Actif 1813. Steaming from Yarmouth
- Stirling Steam Boat 1814. Working between Stirling and Leith
- PS Orwell 1814. Ipswich and Harwich service
- Marion 1815. First service on the Thames but soon sold to France as Elise
- PS Talbot 1819.
- PS Ivanhoe
- PS Aaron Manby 1821. First iron PS to make direct crossing of the Channel
- PS Marjory
- PS Rob Roy
- PS Supurb
- PS Robert Bruce
- PS United Kingdon
- PS Post Boy 1822.
- PS Rocket
- PS Eclipse
- PS Isle of Thanet
Pages in category "Ships"
The following 1,315 pages are in this category, out of 1,315 total.