Bamford and Martin
1912 Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford started to sell cars made by Singer from premises in Callow Street, London where they also serviced GWK and Calthorpe vehicles. Martin raced specials at Aston Hill near Aston Clinton, and the pair decided to make their own vehicles.
1913 January 15th. They founded the Bamford and Martin company at 16 Henniker Place, West Kensington
Manufacturers of Aston Martin
1926 Bamford and Martin company dissolved.