1851 Great Exhibition: Official Catalogue
From Graces Guide
1851 Great Exhibition: Official, Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue.
- Class V Machines for Direct Use, Including Carriages, Railway and Marine Mechanism.
- Class VI Manufacturing Machines and Tools.
- Class VII Civil Engineering, Architecture and Building Contrivances
- Class VIII Naval Architecture, Military Engineering, Guns, Weapons, etc.
- Class IX Agricultural and Horticultural Machines and Implements.
- Class X Philosophical, Musical, Horological and Surgical Instruments.